Randstad is looking for a Software Security Engineer on a direct-hire basis for a client located in San Diego.
Location: San Diego, California
Job type: Permanent
Salary: $120,000 – 150,000 per year
Work hours: 9 am to 5 pm
- Backend Development
- Develop server-side features
- Ensure all Software Development is secure and protects the user’s data
- Participate in bi-weekly sprints
- Peer code review and vulnerability checks
- Many more – apply to hear about it!
- Expert with C#.NET (primarily on the backend)
- Subject Matter Expert with Security Protocols as it pertains to Software Development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.